The Volvo made FH series of trucks are one the most popular models that has been accepted by drivers globally.
There are several reasons for it’s success,
- Colour choice: with 650 different colours to choose from
- 4-point cab suspension system: gives a smoother ride for the driver and the co-driver
- Seats: with several options such as plain vinyl seats, to soft fabric to leather
- Internal storage: has more internal storage than any other truck in this class
- cabin skylight
- choice of bed sizes with 16mm thick mattresses
- choice of driver’s seat from standard to luxury that offers lumbar supports and padded headrests
Groupe Sodimavi that started it’s operations in 1954 is one of the largest Volvo truck dealers in France. They also operate a logistic business.
This metal truck model of Volvo's FH4 Globetrotter is a replica of the vehicle that is owned by them.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|- Non-opening bonnet and doors|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||7 x 3 x 5|