The Tatra 603 was a rear engine luxury car that were produced from 1956-1975.
This car was developed in utmost secrecy by the then Czechoslovakian communist government as they were unhappy with the irregular supply of Russian-made cars that were of poor quality. The car was mainly used for transportation of high ranking party officials and large co-operative factory owners. The most striking feature of the Tatra 603 included the 3 headlights enclosed under a clear glass cover (the central light was connected to the steering and would move when the steering turned). Later models had 4 headlamps.
This 6 passenger car had a front seat that could be pushed back to make a temporary bed. It had a powerful V8, air-cooled 2472 cc rear mounted engine.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|- Moving wheels|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- On plinth (platform base) and plexiglas hard-display case|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||6 x 3 x 3|
|Color||Blue / White|