The last of the 40/50 hp series of Rolls-Royce, the Phantom II was a car with a powerful 7.7 litre engine. Most of the 1300 that were built were handed with the chassis to bespoke coachbuilders who built them according to their client's taste.
This particular car was first built by Barker’s of London with a sport saloon body. It was later sold after 20 years and surfaced next, in Kenya. By this time the original body had worn off. So the new owners, an English tea firm asked a local boatbuilder to build a boat-type body out of teak wood. This was done in consultation with another famous coachbuilder, Hooper.
Today this car sits in a museum in Germany.
|- High precision miniature models|
|- Material: RESIN|
|- Licensed product|
|- Premium collectible|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- Only 300 pieces created|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||16 x 7 x 6|
|Color||Cream / Brown|