This model the Phantom II was the last of the series from Rolls-Royce’s 40/50 HP models. With a huge 7.7 litre engine this model was produced during the years 1929-1936 and supplied to various coachbuilders with only the chassis and the engine. Coachbuilders such as Hooper, Thrupp & Maberly, Mulliner etc. further enhanced the car as per their well-heeled client's taste.
Around 1300 of them were built and supplied during its 7 year production run.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|- Moving wheels|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- On plinth (platform base)|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||6 x 3.5 x 3|
|Color||Red / Black|