It was in 1896, for the first time in automobile history was a car made with an engine under the bonnet. This model was the B1. Equipped with a 4-cylinder engine, the Panhard & Levassor B1 was produced for 6 years.
Weighing little less than 800 kg and equipped with a 2.4 litre and 3.3 litre engines, these cars would run to a maximum speed of 48 km/hr. Nearly 1300 units were produced.
The original car is preserved in California at the Mullin Automotive Museum (owned by businessman and philanthropist Peter Mullin).
A rare and exclusive collectible in resin that consists of 80 different parts with,
- 40 stencil coatings
- 20 pad printing
- 15 decals
- 5 freehand paintings
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: RESIN|
|- High precision miniature models|
|- Exclusive Edition models|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- On plinth (platform base) with plexiglas hard-display case|
|- Only 1948 pieces created|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||9 x 5.5 x 3.5|
|Color||Cream / Brown|