The Mercedes-Benz G4 - W31 was primarily for the Wermacht (Central Command) of Nazi Germany, and was designed to seat seven adults.
Only 57 were produced for 5 years starting in 1934.
With a large 5.5 litre engine, these cars were extensively used by Hitler and his top brass for travelling to and from Austria and other regions that were under Nazi occupation. A few cars were even fixed with rear spotlights so that an enemy chasing the car could be blinded temporarily.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|- Non-opening model|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||14.5 x 7 x 6|
|Color||Grey / Black|
|Theme||VIP and Royalty|