Conceived by Mercedes-Benz Chief Engineer, Hans Nibel who was inspired by an Austrian called Edmund Rumpler, the 130 or the 130 H was created in 1931 with a 1.3 litre, 4-cylinder engine that was mounted at the rear. The alphabet 'H' stood for heckmotor (German) or rear-engine.
This car would do about 90 km/hr. It was put in to production in 1934 but poor independent suspension design across the 4 wheels made the car handling poor^.
^ This prompted Mercedes to make necessary changes and release a new model, Mercedes-Benz 170 H after two years.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|- Moving wheels|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- On plinth (platform base)|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||7 x 3.5 x 3|