Only 20 pieces were initially crafted by master coachbuilders Zagato when they built this Maserati A6G 2000.
First introduced during the Paris Auto Show in 1954 (this car was built by two other coachbuilders, not Zagato), this twin-plug ignition car was made for racing and was named as a tribute to Alfieri Maserati (one of the Maserati brothers) and so named A6.
This A6G 2000 Is derived from the earlier made A6 1500.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: RESIN|
|- High precision miniature models|
|- Exclusive Edition models|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||13 x 7 x 6|
|Make||Best of Show|