Post World War II, German company Kleinschnittger produced microcars with the economy in mind.
They made the F-125 car with a 125 cc two-stroke engine in an aluminium body which gave a top speed of 70 km/hr. It could cover 100km in less than 3 litres fuel, successfully delivering a very fuel efficient product to the masses.
These 150 kg cars were produced between 1950-1957.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: RESIN|
|- High precision miniature models|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- Exclusive Edition models|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||11 x 5 x 4.5|