The Jaguar XK 140 was introduced in 1954 as an improvement over the previous model, the XK 120.This car, with a 3.4-litre engine, had better suspension and brakes and was a little larger than its predecessor.
Just before production ended in 1956, Jaguar offered automatic transmission on this model, which was the first time in Jaguar’s history.
In India, one of these models was also possessed by the Nawab of Pataudi.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|- Non-opening model|
|- On plinth (platform base)|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||6 x 3 x 3|
|Theme||VIP and Royalty|