It was just after the end of World war II, that Czechoslovakian motorcycle manufacturer JAWA was merged with another competing brand called CZ by the then communist government. This resulted is the new firm producing more powerful bikes.
One of them is this JAWA 500 OHC with a 4-stroke, 2-cylinder air-cooled 488 cc engine model that first rolled out in 1952. For the next six years over 7000 were produced.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||7.5 x 3.5 x 4.5|