This car was presented as "Concept Car" in 1934 for the London Motor Show.
This very beautiful and original Coupé Profilé is the work of coachbuilder James Young, of Bromley near London. The Hispano-Suiza J12 Million Guiet is a very exclusive and unique copy of a Bugatti 57.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Since these collectibles are made in very limited numbers, confirmation of order will be based on availability during the time of placement of enquiry/order.
2. Price and delivery of the model will be confirmed on receipt of enquiry.
3. Once purchase is confirmed an advance of 50% has to be transferred immediately. The balance 50% will have to be paid before dispatch.
4. In case of the 50% balance amount not being paid within 2 weeks of the arrival of goods, Scale Model Cart reserves the right to retain 100% of the earlier paid advance amount.
5. Once order is placed, under no circumstances is cancellation accepted nor will the advance payment be returned back.
|- Material: RESIN|
|- Premium collectible|
|- High precision & detailed miniature models|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- High grade paint finish|
|- Comes with a special finished plinth (platform)|
|- EXCLUSIVE Edition model|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||NA|