Norbert Stevenson the cousin of the owner of Elektromaschinenbau Fulda* GmbH or Fulda Electro-mechanical Works (who were distributors of Bosch) felt the need for a new type of microcar to supercede his earlier designed Fuldamobil N2 and the S6.
* Fulda is located by the Fulda river in Hesse, Germany
So this 2-door car with 2 more seats were added (his N2 could seat only 2 persons) was created in 1957. It was given the model name Fuldamobil S7. Its body was made of fibre which was a new material those days. These microcars were made until 1965.
|- Limited Edition models|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- High precision miniature models|
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: Resin|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||6.5 x 3 x 2.5|
|Color||White / Orange|
|Make||Best of Show|