A joint venture between Nordwestdeutscher Fahrzeugbau (NWF) and Elektromaschinenbau Fulda GmbH resulted in the creation of Fuldamobile S6. The partnership between both the firms lasted 19 years during which a mumber of microcars were produced.
Since a lot of manpower was used to make the earlier model N2 (whose body was made of plywood and fabric sheets), the head of the firm approached a firm called VGM to make ready-made aluminium panels that would not only be lighter in weight but also durable. The first prototype made was a model called S1, but that didn’t fare well as its ILO made 190cc engine gave lot of problems.
So the firm made another few prototypes testing it with various Sach made 200cc and 300cc engines. After more modifications to the original design, the new Fuldamobil S6 rolled out in October 1956 with redesigned suspension, a Plexiglas rear window, etc.
A rare resin model with only 300 pieces made. Each model created are individually numbered.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: RESIN|
|- High precision miniature models|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- Exclusive Edition models|
|- On plinth (platform base)|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||11.5 x 7 x 6|