This car Ferrari AUTO AVIO was developed in 1940 for Enzo Ferrari's firm Auto Avio Construzioni by his colleagues from Alfa Romeo - Alberto Massimino, Vittorio Bellentani and Enrico Nardi. It was named 815 for its 8 cylinder, 1.5 litre engine.
Since Enzo Ferrari had an agreement with his former employer, not to use his name, the car went by his firm name.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Official licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|- Moving wheels|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- On plinth (platform base)|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||6.5 x 4 x 3|