The Volkswagen Type 2 is also known by various names - Transporter, Kombi and Microbus and was introduced in 1950. Since it was the second model after the Beetle car (designated Type 1), the Type 2 or T2 became more popular because of the Hippie (flower power) culture in the late fifties and sixties when most of them drove this van to rock concerts as well as going for camping in the open air. Until this day any living hippie will swear by this model.
One of the greatest American classic fantasy films, Field of Dreams is a story where a cornfield farmer Ray Kinsella (played by Kevin Costner) who hears this voice “If you build it, they will come." This voice that keeps coming up inspires Ray to build a large size baseball field. And once he does that he is surprised to see Chicago White Sox player “Shoeless” Joe Jackson and other well-known baseball players emerge from his cornfield.
- Steering wheel detached (lodged at the back)
FLEA MARKET CATEGORY
Box Dimensions: 13.5 x 6.5 x 6
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF FLEA MARKET PRODUCTS
1. Goods purchased under this category are solely at your discretion.
2. Once an order is placed, the same cannot be cancelled.
3. Goods will not be exchanged or refunded under ANY circumstances.
4. Apart from the flaws/defects mentioned, it's possible that there could be some other flaws/defects that could not be seen during inspection of goods.
5. If need be, your consent will be taken for packaging the broken part/s separately along with the model.