Klöckner Humboldt Deutz AG, maker of famous Deutz diesel engines also owned the truck/bus brand Magirus.
The Magirus Deutz O 6500 model was Magirus’s first rear-engine bus and soon became quite popular among tour operators as well as city-buses. Few were also ordered by the German Postal organisation (then called Deutsche Bundespost) a very large public firm (that included German Post, German Telecom and a Bank) to transport employees.
- Middle row seats have come out and are lodged in the front and at the back.
FLEA MARKET CATEGORY
Box Dimensions (in inches): 11.5 x 5.5 x 4.5
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF FLEA MARKET PRODUCTS
1. Goods purchased under this category are solely at your discretion.
2. Once an order is placed, the same cannot be cancelled.
3. Goods will not be exchanged or refunded under ANY circumstances.
4. Apart from the flaws/defects mentioned, it's possible that there could be some other flaws/defects that could not be seen during inspection of goods.
5. If need be, your consent will be taken for packaging the broken part/s separately along with the model.