The Morris Oxford Series III model that was made in the UK was launched by Hindustan Motors in 1958 as the Ambassador.
Also known as the Grand Old Lady or the King of Indian Roads, the Ambassador or the Amby was the darling of India for almost 5 decades and to some, a status symbol. Until 2014, this car that was made at the Hindustan Motors Uttarpara plant (near Kolkata).
- Minor defect like wheel rims improperly finished/broken
FLEA MARKET CATEGORY
Box Dimensions: 5.5 x 3 x 2
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF FLEA MARKET PRODUCTS
1. Goods purchased under this category are solely at your discretion.
2. Once an order is placed, the same cannot be cancelled.
3. Goods will not be exchanged or refunded under ANY circumstances.
4. Apart from the flaws/defects mentioned, it's possible that there could be some other flaws/defects that could not be seen during inspection of goods.
5. If need be, your consent will be taken for packaging the broken part/s separately along with the model.