Essentially the GAZ M21, the GAZ 21T is the taxi version. Also known as Volga these were built during the years 1956 – 1970.
They were very popular as Taxis, as they had a high ground clearance and was close to the design of Western models.
- Plinth broken.
- Broken side mirrors
- Detached TAXI sign
FLEA MARKET CATEGORY
Box Dimensions: 5.5 x 3 x 1.5
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF FLEA MARKET PRODUCTS
1. Goods purchased under this category are solely at your discretion.
2. Once an order is placed, the same cannot be cancelled.
3. Goods will not be exchanged or refunded under ANY circumstances.
4. Apart from the flaws/defects mentioned, it's possible that there could be some other flaws/defects that could not be seen during inspection of goods.
5. If need be, your consent will be taken for packaging the broken part/s separately along with the model.