Only 40 of them built, this Roadmaster 80-C model belongs to the Series 80 made by Buick. Powered by a 5.2 litre, 8-cylinder engine having 2 valves per cylinder, this 4-door scale model is a representation of a body style called Phaeton^.
^ a car body style from the 1920's and 1930's which was open and did not have any in-built weather protective cover
- broken bumpers, windscreen/quarter glass, door handles, silencer, scratch marks, etc.
FLEA MARKET CATEGORY
Box Dimensions: 13 x 7 x 5.5
Make: Best of Show
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF FLEA MARKET PRODUCTS
1. Goods purchased under this category are solely at your discretion.
2. Once an order is placed, the same cannot be cancelled.
3. Goods will not be exchanged or refunded under ANY circumstances.
4. Apart from the flaws/defects mentioned, it's possible that there could be some other flaws/defects that could not be seen during inspection of goods.
5. If need be, your consent will be taken for packaging the broken part/s separately along with the model.