Made by the state automobile firm FSO, the FIAT 125P was already being produced under license in Poland since 1967.
As a value addition, FSO engineers borrowed the 1.5 litre engine and mechanicals of a FIAT 1500 and started to make a 4-wheel drive stationwagon. However during the process they realised that it will not be worth to proceed with an original FIAT 125P body so they simply borrowed several elements such as the drive train and front axle from the more popular Soviet made Lada NIVA.
The 4x4 variant of the FIAT 125P did not succeed as observers preferred the more reliable Lada NIVA. The project to make them in large scale was abondoned.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|- Moving wheels|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- On plinth (platform base)|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||4 x 2 x 2|