This Delahaye 135MS was bodied by the brilliant bodybuilder Jacques Saoutchik in Paris. It was exhibited on the Saoutchik stand at the 1949 Paris Auto Show. At this time it was painted in burgundy color with brown inside.
The first owner was George Dawson, a wealthy Englishman, who then sold this Delahaye to a Mrs. Mitchell in Switzerland, in 1950. The current owner acquired the car in 1961, it was silver with burgundy inside. He started its restoration in 1987, and it is now white with brown inside.
The Delahaye was shown at the Bagatelle Concours d'Elegance in Paris in 1991 and won the award for French convertibles.
It was invited to the 1992 Pebble Beach Concours by Lorin Tryon, who had seen the car at Retromobile in Paris. After being exhibited again at Retromobile earlier in 2012, it returned to California (the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance), for a second time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Since these collectibles are made in very limited numbers, confirmation of order will be based on availability during the time of placement of enquiry/order.
2. Price and delivery of the model will be confirmed on receipt of enquiry.
3. Once purchase is confirmed an advance of 50% has to be transferred immediately. The balance 50% will have to be paid before dispatch.
4. In case of the 50% balance amount not being paid within 2 weeks of the arrival of goods, Scale Model Cart reserves the right to retain 100% of the earlier paid advance amount.
5. Once order is placed, under no circumstances is cancellation accepted nor will the advance payment be returned back.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: RESIN|
|- High precision & detailed miniature models|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- High grade paint finish|
|- Comes with a special finished plinth (platform)|
|- Encased inside high grade acrylic display case|
|- EXCLUSIVE Edition model|
|- Only 50 pieces created|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||NA|