A 685 cc microcar, the DKW (Auto Union, or today's Audi) made 89S, is the first car to be produced after the formation of Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany) post the war and division of Germany into East and West.
This compact front-wheel drive car was built during the years 1950-1954 and the Woody estate version was launched in 1951. Because of her streamlining design, Auto Union claimed the vehicle to have lower wind resistance.
This car with 3 doors, offered the largest volume space in the microcar category.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: RESIN|
|- High precision miniature models|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- On plinth (platform base) with plexiglas hard-display case|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||6 x 3 x 3|