Originally named after the person who formed this car making firm George Richard (an entrepreneur) it changed its name to Richard Brasier after Charles-Henri Brasier an industrialist and also one of the co-founders took control of the firm in 1904. Few weeks after in 1905, the name changed again to just Société des Automobiles Brasier with the name Brasier as brand.
This 4-cylinder car with a Simplex 9.5 litre engine was developed in 1908, simply for racing. This car participated in several races until 1909.
For several decades the small principality of Liechtenstein (near Germany) is known for its stamps. Its philatelic division also sells scale model cars of few models.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|- Moving wheels|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|- On plinth (platform base) and plexiglas hard-display case|
|- 1 of 1250 pieces made|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||6 x 3.5 x 3|