Produced by a firm that also made aircraft engines (much later absorbed by the Rolls-Royce Group), Armstrong Siddeley launched the Lancaster just after the World War II ended.
This 2.3 litre car had a rear-wheel drive and was produced during the years 1945-1952. Her body was built by a Birmingham based coachbuilder called Mulliners and had a mix of steel and aluminium sheet panels.
Luxury inside the car was through the provision of a heater, thick luxurious floor carpet, comfortable seats, etc. Over 3500 were produced.
|- Premium collectible|
|- Licensed product|
|- Material: ZAMAC (zinc alloy), Rubber and Plastic|
|- Non-opening bonnet, boot and doors|
|Box Dimension (in inches)||7.5 x 5 x 3|